Today I want to share with you a casual winter look and some of my favourite beauty & fashion trends.
- Trench coats.. something that never goes out of style and that everyone should have in their closet. Because is so versatile you can add it to a street style, casual, edgy etc. look.
- Big scarves.. cozy, warm, stylish and comfortable – perfect for the fall/winter season.
- Over the knee boots.. very trendy at the moment, they look very feminine & fancy. In my opinion, these are something worth investing in.
- Tulle clothing.. something that I’ve seen a lot lately in stores & at fashion shows. It will definitely be a trend in 2017.
- Chokers.. black, colorful, velvet or leather, these necklaces really accentuate the neck’s feminine features & spice up the entire look. I usually like to layer them with other necklaces like the one in the picture above.
- Beauty.. I rarely wear makeup, but when I do I usually focus on the lips & sometimes for the eyes I only apply mascara. In winter, I love wearing darker shades of lipstick, especially colors like brown, nude & purple-grey. For today’s look, what I have on my lips is the NYX Lingerie in the shade Teddy.
“Fashion should be a form of escapism, and not a form of imprisonment.” — Alexander McQueen