- Patched clothing. We’re talking about denim jackets, shorts, jeans, skirts, tops – the patches will give the look a 90s, funky vibe. The jeans I chose ( here ) are the boyfriend style, I really like the slightly washed up texture, the cuts & of course the colorful patches.
- Off the shoulder trend. I feel like off the shoulder dresses & tops are screaming femininity – a classy, delicate look. (dress in the image)
- Colorful bags. If you are like me and you always go for b&w and neutrals, buying something really colorful is very rare … but adding something “vibrant” like this Chloé bag to your outfit would really take everything to a whole new level.
- Retro geometric jewelry. I’m talking about chokers, statement necklaces, crystals, geometric accessories – this are interesting, unique, daring. Go for it!
- Chunky retro sandals. Comfortabel, different, minimal, with a nice relaxed chic vibe – perfect for the summer.
- Slip dresses. It is a fashion comeback. Very trendy in the 90s, the silk, satin, cotton slip dress is something you are definitely going to see this summer. (dress in the image)
Moodboard made with Trendfortrend